• 8 colors and 5 brushes (crayon, gouache paint, acrylic, watercolours, felt-tip pen);
• Multi-touch painting support (paint together with your child);
• “Give me five” from famous artists on finishing artwork;
• Ability to export results and save it into iOS photo album.
• Positive iPad use with time limits, ensuring that there won’t be any harmful impact on the child’s eyes, brain circuitry, and concentration.
• Educational game based on a learning through play approach and American standards. The focuses are fun, education and interaction;
• Designed for ages 12 - 24 months and older. It promotes small motor skills and cognitive awareness. Children begin to identify up to 8 colors;
• 3 levels of difficulty. Each level is based on age appropriate milestones. It tests child’s knowledge of colors and provides more challenging tasks when he/ she draws more and improves her small motor skills;
A PART OF PURPOSEFUL PLAY COURSE
Purposeful play course is focused on a learning through play approach and is based on developmentally appropriate milestones and is differentiated based on each child's interests and needs.
This game is a part of the course. The child and parent enjoy the process together experiencing pleasurable moments. You can play this game separately or use it in conjunction with the educational course. You will be surprised with your child’s knowledge and abilities and about your own instinctive teaching capabilities in a month (especially if you use the game and course together). As a parent, you fully understand the talents, inclinations and needs of your child.
WHAT WILL PRODUCE AWESOME RESULTS?
Educators recommend monitoring your child and playing along side of them because playing along is not productive for children. Try to schedule time to play this game with your child. Interactive play will provide communicative and cooperative relationships for families. It will strengthen and secure trusting relationships and promote lifelong bonding.